January 27, 2008

Family Bonding

The main purpose of this trip is to have more family bonding. I tried my best to spend time with my parents. I didn't do much here except kept on strolling the mall, eat Filipino dishes and sweets, and having cheap massages at body and soul in Gaisano Tabunok.

Yesterday, I had organized a small get together of my family and few friends. Most of them came and the others did not. It didn't spoil my night wherein some of them I haven't seen averaging to 4-5 years. I was glad to see them all. We had held at "Port Seafood Restaurant" in Waterfront Lahug. It started past 7pm and ended at 10:30. I will post some pics when I got back from my trip.

Today, we went to Portofino. My dad decided to have a beach outing. It was a debate first whether it will be in Portofino or at Moalboal and the votes went to nearest location in Lapu-lapu where Portofino is. I didn't bring my digital cam so no pics for the day. I will just have all the memories in my mind. I had a great time. Wish to spend more bonding like this one. Hoping to get back someday with a better plan.

No comments: