December 4, 2010

Music Lover

I am a music lover. A part of me would always cling to the music industry. I find solace listening to the different variety of sounds. I am born to love music. I don’t have that great talent in the field but I tried to learn something. I tried singing and playing the piano. I am no great in that area as well but I can make a tone and finish the song. I only do a variety of songs that can be played in the range to my capacity. I wish I was better and lived by it to do it professionally but it appears it’s not what I am good at. I don’t know yet what areas that I could be good at but I know there will be that passion that I can make good use someday.

Hubby did talk to me early today while we were in the car about he missed out to purchase a ticket at Oakland-Alameda county Coliseum. He love jazz and he heard an artist that will be playing this month in Oakland. He missed it. I feel bad about it. I hope one day I can surprise him with a ticket about what he loves listening to. There are other ticket outlets in the whole country. Depending on the area you live. Try this site like Staples Center, At&T Center, FedEx forum, and Target Center. These sites can all be found in Ticket America. Look into this, you might find some artists that you are waiting to listen to.

No comments: