March 23, 2008

An Easter Sunday

I started my day with hubby at 9am in St. Justin Church for the mass. We were a little bit late but a good time before the Gospel reading. The most important thing in the mass is the Gospel so you could reflect on what's the message for the day. The church was packed. I stood in the side aisle againt the decorative wall where hubby was at my back. We were at the very end. Spiritual enlightenment these days is most needed.

Past 10am left the church and had breakfast at Mcdo. We came to change clothes and head for the beach. I checked with Ji-ann on the phone. She's on the road to Santa Cruz with hubby. I heard her hubby in the background teasing me. It's just very pleasant to know this couple. An hour passed, I called Josie and all the girls in the beach. We were the last person to arrived but told them that I will be late. We ate the food we bring, took a lot of pictures, enjoy the sun, the rides in the boardwalk and this get together was fantastic for Easter. I had a very good time.

4 comments:

lyn said...

im glad to hear that you guys had fun it's too bad i didn't come but it's ok I had fun at the other party maybe next time

ANGELROCHE said...

sayang ayo ya wala ka..pero im sure ko na ga enjoy sad mo duha ni AJ.

k and k world said...

Hi Roche, i miss our visiting hehe! mzta na? naypa ka ka enjoy pka ako kabusy na s work hehe!c u later!

ANGELROCHE said...

Hi myrna! glad you have the time to visit. take care dha og pag enjoy sa work.