June 26, 2008

My own Photo Collection

I haven't been progressing on learning about photo editing. Days are just hard at times when you mixed it with work and personal chores. From time to time when I have the chance, I make one something out from an ordinary picture with just a 5mp canon digital cam. I am hoping to get a better more powerful camera. I can buy it if I need to but for now there's no need for it. I will just have to stick on what I have. Besides, it is still functional and works fine. If in case, I could be needing one I am hoping for a higher mp like 10mp or more perhaps. I wish to find a better means of saving just for that alone. It is not because I don't have savings but I don't want to spend what I have now just for an extra pleasure. I rather want to spend when I don't worry about where the money goes. For now I am still counting of loosing it not having the pleasure to buy it. So I have to deal first with the old cam. I hope there will be one day when I can get what I really wanted.

Here are the photos I made this past few months:

I made to create my own background. It is quite hard to imagine certain backgrounds that you have in mind. But I just go with the flow when I make mine. So far I am liking the simplicity and cleanliness of my creation. I don't know if you could agree with me but this is just how I feel. LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos roche. is it really difficult to do that??? i want to learn but nobody teach me. huhuhu. can u please teach me do like this. Im interested to learn new things.
By the way can u please add me here in ur list http://www.mybelovedisaac.com youre in my list too.thanks

Lulu said...

oh im sure you can buy the camera that you've been wanting dai. just be patient, maybe, after your trip, you can buy it. or maybe Christmas. Make it as one of your list this year...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Nice photos sis, you remind of Ruffa G.'s beauty, :)