July 9, 2008

Bad day at Hersheys World

Going there yesterday, I had so much excitement. When we arrived at the location, we stopped by first at a burger place to eat for lunch. Over that time period, the discussion was pretty mean about planning children. It just spoil my mood. I don't like to discuss in detail on what was going on with that. Anyway, when we got back to the car. Hubby was asking about something and I got pissed. All throughout the time there in Hershey's I got ADD. I can't focus my mind is elsewhere. So many things going on in my mind. I didn't got the chance to take a picture of me and the place though I took some pictures. It was pretty bad moment though I know I really love taking myself with the environment. Another day in a place where I could have taken more pictures and put a great smile on, but it turned out it was nothing and spoil the fun. I may have some pictures taken though the memories doesn't make me feel good. Life is just so mysterious you can't expect to be good at all times.
One Single Photo of me where I took myself. We were riding a trolley for the tour which I didn't enjoy it was a bore.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe pahingi ng hershey's girl, I am sure lami na... I am sorry to hear that you had a bad day, hehehe