July 29, 2008

Not so active

From the day that July starts, I had not been so actively posting. Well, it started from a travel on the first 2 weeks of the month . Getting online gave me limited to spare. When getting back, I was back on reality with the job that stressing me daily and the people that I've worked with. It is hard at times to spend a night to write what's inside my mind. I may at times would lost some words to write but at most times I got frequent headaches. The exposure of working on a pc 9hrs at my job had strained my eyes. At home I am tired. Looking at my laptops screen is painful. So I tried to minimize spending my nights using the internet or even watching tv. I just want to spend the night closing my eyes and relaxing while listening to my husbands dreams and desires or his sweet words of loving thoughts.

No comments: