August 15, 2008

How would you take it?

My experience yesterday was my very first to see a man cried in front of me. I felt embarrassed in that very situation but there’s no room to avoid that moment since he wanted me to know how life is going with him. Things are odd in his cards, I don’t know if I could feel happy that it happened to him or I could pity him. Honestly, I felt that I already had taken my revenge out of that situation. Though I didn’t do anything to plan it but it is God’s will. I had been hurt so many times by his attitude. I guess I believe that if you do things to a person who didn’t do anything to harm you, it will come back to you in the future. That’s what happened to me, I am relieved that God tested him with his patience and said sorry to me many times of what he had done. I am not very sure if I can stay longer to be around him only God knows if he will give me another opportunity elsewhere to be happy with the people around me.

No comments: