October 5, 2008

New Prospect friends

I grabbed this award from Myrna. She lives in San Jose. Though we maybe live close by, we haven't seen each other. I just happen to know her from blogging. She seems to be very responsive when she got the time. I wanted to see her someday and I am sure I will be surprised how good a person she can be. Maybe not just a person, but could be a wonderful friend to gain for real.

I want to share this to all bloggers who try to sneak in and read some of my written keepsake. I know it's hard to take time to do some blogging if time is crunched but if you got some time, take time to post this and this will be an award to all of you who take my friendship and likewise I am thankful to all of you for the kindness and the friendship.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I will grab this Roche thank you for posting this hehehe