December 25, 2008

4th Christmas

I am so grateful for the blessings I received this year and for bringing a partner in my life. It does make a difference. I don't spend it alone anymore. I am blessed with love and compassion. I spent my birthday yesterday by going to church in the morning. We had a breakfast at Amelia Cafe. When we got home, I opened all my friends gift and hubby's gift. It was such nice to get all what I got this year.

Before we went for dinner, we had a quick stop first at Wolf camera to buy some filter for my camera. We then drove to some nearby neighbors where we had a great time taking pictures with the Christmas decorations. We had spotted two recognized best house decorations. It was so nice.

We then dined in at Fiorillo's an Italian restaurant at the Alameda. I had Seafood Milano where hubby got Chicken Marsala. It was good. I had a good bite that night but still the serving was big so I ended having it to go. When we arrived at home, we finished opening more gifts, took pictures and I had a great time with my new karaoke machine from hubby. I love it.




1 comment:

niko said...

ow dear happy birthday and merry christmas to you!!

thank you for always dropping ec at my blogs. thanks thanks!

;)