May 8, 2010

Pasta Market, Sunnyvale

One Sunday night, hubby and I went to Pasta Market in Sunnyvale. We took El Camino route just heading straight from where we lived. Although, the traffic might get us a little bit longer but it's the more convenient route. There are many restaurants that you can find in the area. It depends on your liking. Actually, you can just find anything I think except Filipino Cuisine. It will be in another street but not in El Camino as far as I know.

We were running out of choices and missing pasta. We dined in and ordered. It was a good meal. The soup is already included in the entree. I had clam chowder and garlic bread on the side. My entree is the chief's special Seafood Cioppino. My husband on the other hand got his Sausage spinach ravioli. The serving was a little more and the left over I took it for lunch the following day. The price is very reasonable. That's why we would go there if we just go for fast food pasta.



Clam Chowder

Garlic Bread


Sausage with Spinach Ravioli

Chief's Special, Seafood Cioppino


2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello dai! I think I like what you ordered. Looks yummy and I love mussels. Yum Yum!

ANGELROCHE said...

its yummy dai