January 18, 2011

Credit Card

I am a satisfied with my credit company. Chase credit cards offered us low rate from the beginning. It has increased for 4 points for the last 2 years but it wasn’t a drastic increase. I am pretty much happy of what they are offering but it could have been best if they stick to the original offered rate. Somehow, it is the best credit cards I have.

If you want to check with other customers and read reviews on how they feel with their usage of their existing credit cards, go to credit card reviews at finance globe. These reviews are very helpful in making your choice of purchasing new credit cards. I am going to get a second one too. So this will be helpful in my part too. I am glad I found this site and also for my readers out there, pay a visit for this site.

No comments: