February 26, 2011

5th celebration

We went to Mccormick & Schmicks yesterday for our cebu wedding commemoration. It was a great evening. We got there a little late but I had called in and told the receptionist about not getting there exactly 7:30pm. It was great because when we got there, we already got a seat. The place was filled up but not too crazy. I like the ambiance of the place. I didn't smell the food and the decor was just fabulous.

The food we ordered was great too. Started with appetizer crab cake, and our entree was filet mignon with shrimp scampi for hubby and Fettucini scallop and shrimp pasta for me. I love the food. It was a good choice. Hubby thank me for choosing the place.







After the delicious dinner we grabbed some slices of cakes in here. My favorite pastry place.

No comments: