July 9, 2011

Dinner at my Fave Restaurant



Once again I visited my favorite restaurant in Maui. The very first time I came to the place it was year 2005. Hubby took me there to celebrate our honeymoon and we have a wedding gift card from Roys. We were so happy to dine there. I absolutely remember how I savor all the good stuff with the restaurant.

This year, with no advance planning. We were able to visit the island and would not stop thinking to dine at the place. We rode Alaska Airlines and it was only 4.5 hours direct flight from San Jose to Kahului Airport. The very first flight we got to experience a very short hours to fly to Hawaii. We were both thrilled. Also, the airline provide us the voucher to dine at Roy's. It's 20 dollars off. What a deal?

So we went on July 4th. I reserved it at 5:30pm and we got out 7pm. I had a good time with the place. The waiters are very cordial. The manager is very good too asking us how we dined there and it was nice. This place is a must if you are able to visit Maui. Not to cheap and not expensive, it's a mediocre with a very good food.

I only tried this at Roy's. It was good. From now on, it could be good for a snack. Healthy and delicious.

The real crab cakes. Ingredients are super real. not those crappy crab cakes others are making.


My honey's filet mignon. It was pretty good! Good job for the chief.

With my pork kulua i think! I just forgot everything. It didn't register to me that day to remember what I ate. My bad!

My super yummy molten lava cake. All these years, I am hooked to this. Thanks to Roy's for making this super delicious dessert.

No comments: