August 11, 2011

Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo

My bestfriend Louella and her family took me to Henry Doorly Zoo on Sunday. I had a good time walking around the park. I wished I had so much adrenaline and my weakling ankle wouldn't hurt much, I could spend much hours in the park and take time to photographs animals, insects, flowers and etc.

I was glad my cousin Jane was able to take a visit to meet my cousin too. We all had a good time exploring what's inside. I think for us what attracts us the most was the Hubbard Gorilla Valley and Scott Aquarium. It was so nice. I thought if you are in the zoo you will be exhausted by the heat of the sun but this place is properly managed with central air conditioner. I feel I like I am in a theme park of Disneyland. Indeed, I had a very good time in there. Someday in the future, I will go back there again and hopefully I can tour every side of the park.

No comments: