August 30, 2011

San Diego Movers

I have not been to San Diego and someday I would want to visit the city. Most of my friends went there already and they really had a good time with the place. My husband had once lived there too so he knew what the place looks like but it could not be ever the same since he has not been in town for awhile. But we discussed about it for a time to go there and take a few extra days off so I could see it myself too. I had a friend before who moved there and seems pretty well adjusted living in there. As far as I could recall, when they moved they used a moving company to get all their stuff. I even remembered I went to my friend’s house to help with the packing. It was a lot of work. It will be great that if you move, you already contacted a good moving company to help you what’s necessary to finish the work easy and less stressful. Moving is just so stressful for me. I come across this company meatheadmovers online and read stuff about them. They have a good reputation. They cater for local athletes, performing arts, not-for-profit health care, and help fund raise for local kids. They also provide grants and sponsorships. That’s a good deed. Not many are doing for a good cause. This is my first time to know about this kind of a moving company. I believe they are working towards helping the unfortunate. If you want to know more about them visit this link for the history of the company http://www.meatheadmovers.com/OurTeam/History.aspx. Also, if you want know what the differences of this company to others this link http://www.meatheadmovers.com/OurTeam/Differences.aspx will give you more details about what they do.

Though I am living here in Santa Clara County in the bay area, this company can be found in facebook and this is their link http://www.facebook.com/MeatheadSLO. It’s an easy to access with facebook since most of us are in tune with it everyday. For people in San Diego, if anything comes up, visit this company http://www.meatheadmovers.com/Movers/San-Diego-County.aspx for your moving needs.

No comments: