September 19, 2011

Someone like you

I really like this song from Adelle but the wording of the song is sound so sentimental and heartbreaking. But if I turn this poem into somewhat related to friendship quotes, I would get few lines from the song.

"Never mind, I will find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best for you.
Sometimes it last in love and sometimes it hurts instead.
Nothing compares, no worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?"

I guess all the lines stated above is what I felt those with friends I've made and lost them in the end. I have no regrets knowing them but I only wish I have not met them.

1 comment:

♥mommynthree♥ said...

grsacingsri have this Adele song on the background right now... :) im loving it so far..emo man gud ko kaayu now:(