December 17, 2012

Christmas Light House Hunting

I have been doing these in years but with less knowledge of getting the correct exposure I never posted a house full of their complete house lights and decorations. My goal this year is to accomplish that full house structure with all the lights on.

On Sunday I did try to get early to some of the locations that I was interested but when I get there, the owner didn't turn the lights on. It was all dead. You know how those professional would say to you that take photos at the blue hour. I did follow that but only the owner of the house was conservative enough to preserve energy. I was there devastated.

I will post more here as the day goes on when I am lucky to get a full view of those places that I want for all of you to see.

For now here's one house that I already visited last year but this time it's different because I am in the picture. LOL!




2 comments:

Noor said...

Nice blogger i like this blogger

ANGELROCHE said...

Thanks for dropping by