October 21, 2017

An Update for How long it has been???

This is an update on how things have been to my life. Gush 3 years had been past and here I am a hands on mom who stays at home 24/7. Being a mother is the hardest job. There's no wage or price to pay the amount of time I spent with my son. But I am happy taking care of him. I wish I can do some more other than the time with home chores and baby sitting but right now it's the only choice I have. I wanted to work and earn an income at the same time spend my time with the little one but I haven't given the luck at this point. I would drive to change that when the big move will happen. It's going to happen soon and I am hoping for the best. I am scared of what's going to happen next. There's the uncertainty of how things is going to be. But I will dust away the negative here and just focus on the positive side there is. Without change, there's no hope. If there's a change it either could turn out to be good or bad. But I am hoping for the good and just not think about the worst. This is a life changing move and I am really scared of not knowing the outcome. What I am praying that with my good presence and positivity, I can make a good change on someone else's life and make mine better.

I deliberately want to be able to take care of my family. I want a better future for us. I know I can and I will. I have so many plans that I want to do when I get there. I want to be part of something new, something fun, because I am tired of being stuck up. A change is better, the thing I am aspring to get it. I want to change my outlook in life. I have to bring the old me who thinks only the good and the positive so I can bring the luck to my world. I need to be me again and be happy.

So much ramblings here, but oh my Halloween is coming and then next is Thanksgiving and Christmas. Big 3 holidays and not for long the new year and the Sinulog in Cebu by January. I will walk you through my journey if I can't with post, I hope my vlog in Youtube can fill up your days. Until the next post.

No comments: