August 12, 2019

Anniversary Gift To Give


I have been married for several years and I just don’t want to count the time as to how long. What matters is the quality that I put into it. Not to sound like a hypocrite, of course the honeymoon stage is over. There are ups and down in the relationship. That is just part of being married. You grow together and you work hard towards building that relationship. It’s never ending.

Now looking back, before the husband proposed to me. He did ask me what kind of ring that I like and at this point it is as if I just return to that time. It’s still vivid in my mind that very same conversation. I am picky yes. I like something that is quite unique. I want something that I could wear and not ever going to take my hands off it. It stays on, that’s it! It’s for keeps. He did such a great job with choosing my engagement ring. 

Those days, it’s a bit of a risky to use online sites and order what you like. In that time, websites are just there to help you with your design. You used websites to create your ideas or at least get something started with a design. You really need to go to a local store and figure it out. Nowadays, it’s a bit of a change. Not just a bit, but BIG. We rely on shopping in the comfort of our home without going to the mall and have a hard time getting a good parking spot. 

I love to shop yes and jewelries are one of my favorite to look into. I like to shop around using the internet and get the best Personalized Jewelry at Cheap Prices without the hassle of staying out. Getting around is much easier without a sweat. LOL!  I came across this website called get name necklace. They offer a lot of variety of stuff in there. You just have to figure what and how much you can spend. Man, if I have the means without worrying a monthly budget, I could shop now and splurge. But if you happen to read my site and probably checking some jewelry of your own, you need to check this product820. It’s a silver ring with a heart shape with some stones. I like the design and if you like a simple custom made necklace maybe you could try this letter charm necklaces where you could simply put a name of your loved ones. For me, it’s a perfect gift without spending too much. Just remember the site getnamenecklace.com.

My anniversary is just around the corner and now I am thinking that maybe this could be my time to do something or maybe spend a little to the husband. Big or small, action speaks louder than words. It’s more important you do think or do something rather not having at all.


No comments: