March 4, 2008

In Pain

In the middle of the night, I was suddenly awake checking my husband. He jumped out of the bed making a noise. He sounded like a sickly donkey. It was a strange sound. I don’t know what’s going on and I kept on asking what happen. He was still making that noise without bothering to answer back. When he stopped, he said he can’t breathe. As he was on panic, I did get panicky too. I had no other resort to help him. I told him to drink water but he refused. He was in the bathroom coughing and spitting. I felt sorry I couldn’t help much.

Few minutes past he came to bed lie next to me and once in awhile coughing. He was in pain. I wanted to help him but I don’t know how. Until I just don’t remember and I fell asleep. In the morning, he sounded better and his breathing back to normal. I bid him goodbye and hoping he will become better throughout the day.

No comments: