May 31, 2008

Something to think about

This tag is from Fel. I have many tags from here which I will still need to do. I should say it will be days to accomplish all of my friends tag. I'm just to slow.

QUESTIONS:

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
The words first then the picture if it has sense I will definitely buy it.

2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Molten Choco Lava Cake from Roy's

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
I am not creative so I buy something that reflect personality.

4. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas because it's the day before my birthday.

5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
I will be in New Jersey and other neighboring state this July.

6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
My wedding in New Jersey. The food was the best and the food attendant was so nice they didn't give me stress on what to do.

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
I got married twice but my second wedding I had hope that my mom didn't intervene my plan but she did and she won. I just let her wish did come true.

8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
Joey flew on the day of my birthday and proposed to me in the beach.

9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
Charlize

10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
Alexander, sounds masculine. lol

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Chris Evans oh my my I just discover it recently that he looks cute and fresh.

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
Angelina Jolie

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
Chris Evans

14. What is your best character trait?
Patient

15. What is your worst habit?
Burping heheeh!

1 comment:

Felicity said...

thanks for posting ;)