June 13, 2008

Burning Flames

You don’t want to live somewhere you can’t find no peace when getting home. Sad to say, with the 1 bedroom apartment where my husband and I is living it’s just so crazy to live in. We are dealing with the meanest and unethical neighbor. They smoke weeds all the time I can smell it every time if I will open the windows or just even getting out of the building. Banging on the ceiling as if they got mad at us for having to walk heavily, well I believe that goes through me. I walked heavy and my husband always reminded me to walk lightly. I am just like a robot I can’t walk naturally. I hate living in this place. I wanted a house, more space to live to walk around with no people bagging how I want to walk inside my house. I can do my staircase machine where I don’t care with the people downstairs if it vibrates or create a noise, to blast my sound machine if I want to get crazy with my music, and dance with it and to grill more often with not having so much problem with the vent. It is just some of it there are more things to describe in this place. We are looking into finding a new place soon. We want to start fresh somewhere else.

5 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

that's the bad thing living in the apartment girl. you see, when I was living in my apartment in Makati, the neighbor was so loud. I couldnt even get some sleep when I get home from work... super kainis!

ANGELROCHE said...

i never live an apartment talaga girl, tiniis ko lang talaga ito kasi nga eh mahal talaga property dito sa tinitirhan namin. kung hindi lang sana malayo bahay namin doon ako pero no choice talaga. ayaw naman ni fafa joe na iwan ako sa bahay while dito sya na malapit sa work nya. kaya hanap na naman kami nang new place baka apartment pa rin. iwas lang kami sa gulo kasi one time we asked for a police na kasi noise disturbance talaga sila dito.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oh my God! girl, baka mapagulo kayo dyan... ingat na lang girl and be cautios din kung anu man ang kaya nilang magawa... that's a scary thing to do... dont get back at them just go get a new quiet place...sayang naman ang house nyo

ANGELROCHE said...

our house pinaupahan na namin kasi sayang naman. 4 yrs hindi naman tinirhan binibisita lang. kaya ito tiis for a small place. ok naman at least may sheshare nang mortgage kahit papaano. hopefully someday we can live in a house. living an american dream ba kumbaga. ehheh

Anonymous said...

Still there because YOU want to be!!!