June 12, 2008

Good Day

It's nothing much at work today. It could have been a busy day for me if I did the route schedule but I did that already last week so my time is freed up. The phone call today was too slow. It is like a Friday but it's just Thursday. I sent an email to Myrabel. She lightened up my day with her very responsive emails. Though how busy she was at her job, she was able to sent replies to every of my thoughts. She's a very cool person.

It was unexpected of her to ask me how my work place looks like. So she asked when could be the time for her to visit me but instead she visited me today after work. I stayed for few minutes after I logged off. I just spent my time browsing the internet. She came after, I introduced her to Liz. She liked my cube that has more space than hers at her job. I once went to visit her and somehow with all the work she has there, she needs more space or the employee working in there company. But she'd mentioned that they're on the processing of moving. I am sure that someday she will have bigger space to work on. And I will find another job and don't know if I can have same similar working space.

We just spent a few minutes at my work place and we head to Westgate. We had a great time shopping, talking, laughing and it so nice to be with her. She told me about the good news that I am so much happy for her. I wish someday I could have one too. My day with her was so nice and I will look forward to another day again with her.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

sounds like you were having a good day dai...maayo kay nana ka shopping buddy dinha.

ANGELROCHE said...

mayo nalang pud dai kay dool man mi og gi workan so pwede ra mi maka hang out og dali. amo time schedule pare pareho sad.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! you really had fun talaga Roche, hehehe mabuti naman nakakapag relax ka konti sa work mo... take care Roche