June 18, 2008

It's a Nice day

Again, I wasn't informed that Kristal will be out today. My boss just messed me up again. It was just me who did the hour on the phone this morning. Since I am already here for 10 months I know what to do and makes my work easier. It is so good to work when nobody's watching and you just intend to work on your own. Though I need much help especially it's a busy morning but I am liking it just me being alone fulfilling all the task.

It is just me and Liz today. My boss did report to work early too so I have some hands on the phone. He sent me an email awhile ago maybe he could offer some energy drink hmm that could be so yum. I need that though for I forgot to drink my vitamin.

Nothing much going on but I received some disapproval of the blogging site I join. I have to settle first on my post and will repost it again. I hope they can approve it. I have been working on that post. Til next post!

No comments: