June 3, 2008

Tired of food

I went to Savemart today after work to buy some shrimp. I got tired of eating meat, chicken, pizza, and fastfood. I love eating in restaurants because I know they have got lots of choices but for the ready to go and easy food that you can just find in a block or grocery store its quite limited you wished there are more choices to choose from. Anyway, I asked for a pound of shrimp. When I got home, I cleaned the shrimp while talking to my friend on the phone. It is also good to have some good company doing some cooking. My recipe for the day "Garlic Shrimp". I just cook it with butter. Let it cook for 5 minutes added some minced garlic, garlic powder with parsley, salt, pepper and lemon juice. It is an easy recipe with not so much taste but you savor the richness of the shrimp.

3 comments:

lyn said...

pareha ta ug receipe ya luto pud ko ani usahay I love shrimp

Lulu said...

kalami ana dai oi gutomon man sad ta magtan-aw. mag try nya ko ana dai

ANGELROCHE said...

thank you mga girls for the message. kaning nabidlian sa meat ba mas mayo ang seafood kay walay ngilngig. simple ra kayo luto-on dali pa jud kayo.