July 19, 2008

Eat out

Since I got here last Monday, I haven't got the chance to cook any meals. I only heat food from the left over we had from eating out. Other than that, the only one I have to make is making a toast in the morning. I used wheat bread and spread of butter with an orange juice on the side. I lost a little bit of weight from changing white bread to wheat. But still bread turn to sugar. At least with wheat I got some fiber added into it.

Tonight, me and husband drove to Fremont to met up with a seller. We were looking the car had brought in and it was great sporty. A talk made up some time, checking on the specs. I got to sit inside imagining how to feel if to drive it. It's a good one. I don't know if this weekend we can buy a car for hubby. I am hoping he could find what he wants.

There was no deal made on the meeting and few distance from where we're standing there's Outback Steakhouse. We were starving and so went inside. We were greeted right away with the host. Showed us where to sit. Grabbed the menu on the table, and couple of minutes ordered strawberry margarita for me and hubby ordered just blended margarita. It was a good drink to start. After awhile we made our order mine is shrimp griller with a clam chowder and hubby was a 7lb filet mignon. It was a great meal. My first dinner with the restaurant was when I went the first time to Philadelphia. The Javier family which composed of Joey's sibling, nephews and nieces took us one night there. I could remember the onion rings that was my first. From then on, the sweetness of the flavor had given me that taste to liking it. I had ordered the half baby back ribs and I couldn't recall what the others ordered. I was feeling like an alien that time. I can't easily grab their accent and slow to follow their conversation. You know how it feels when you are not accustomed to the people talking and the language with it's accent.

No comments: