August 8, 2008

Almost fall

It has been days that I felt the chill in my spine. Mean one thing then, that summer will going to end next month and fall would come in. It will be a change of outfit from fashionable people or taking away the summer clothes and bringing back the sweatshirts, hoods, leggings, boots, feathers and coats.

I went to the mall with hubby today. I was kind of looking something to wear for new collection. I was browsing few stores. I have observed the displays are getting close to winter collection. I wasn't so thrilled to buy. My mind is not yet done with the summer outfits or classic clothing that you can wear any season of the year. I didn't find what I was hoping for so I went home a little bit disappointment. Maybe another time, I can buy a new collection for winter. I have to hold on for now and check later again.

1 comment:

mylou said...

ahay true it's almost fall, yesterday was a bi chilly even though it was sunny. I am not thrilled with the fall coming but I have no choice huhuhu..