August 17, 2008

Another Good place

Yesterday, went out to check out a pizza place in The Alameda. There is a new york style pizza. I wasn't sure if it's going to be good. So my husband and I went there past 8pm. I ordered a slice of Hawaiian while hubby got his 2 slices of Pepperoni. We were already starving when we went there so we ordered an appetizer mozzarella sticks. It was quick so it filled our empty stomach. It is a cozy place actually. Nice booth and lay out of the seats. The bar has a Lcd tv and diners watched the Olympics game. When the pizza arrived, it snapped like we were expecting and definitely good. The name of the place is called Rosie's New York Pizza.

We were not so full and we end up to check the Crema for Ice cream. I had a 2 scoops of raspberry and mango with cappucino mouse. It was so good. I didn't finish my gelato so brought it with me to home. The place is nice too. Good place for relaxing and chilling. Lucky for that night, we found a good place to hang out.

1 comment:

☆ MsK ☆ said...

I love Crema. Hubby, little girl and I like to grab our weekend coffee/hot chocolate and danishes from there.