August 29, 2008

Having a good time

My day turned to be so relaxing and my mouth is full with delicious meals. My hubby took me to Cafe Cafina for lunch at Fisherman's wharf. We were greeted by a friendly host and seated us overlooking the harbor. We had complimentary bruchetta appetizer. Our entree went with crab and shrimp pesto raviolli and pasta fina. It was a good day there. We had a good amount of lunch.

We walked our full stomach at the wharf, taking lots of pictures relaxing the good beautiful weather. I haven't experienced a good weather in Monterey and my very first to not feel so cold. The weather made our day special. We also went to walk on the beach with our toes and didn't mind the little breeze. It was just a perfect clear day.

We end up our night with a dinner at Isabella. Hubby started with a clam chowder and his entry was Sirloin Steak while I had Calamari Parmesan and finished up with an inviting plate dessert of Tiramisu matched with chocolate gelato. Our day was so nice and we fulfilled our wish to just relax and enjoy nature's beauty.

No comments: