September 21, 2008

Dinner Cruise

I had a great surprise last night from hubby. He booked a dinner cruise in San Francisco. I had no clue at first as to where we it will be. I just follow his lead until he went inside Pier 3 and I saw the boat. I was glad about it. A new exciting experience to count. The boat departed at 7pm boarding CALIFORNIA HORNBLOWER. People were scattered the parking lot until the gate open. We walked to the boat. At the entrance, photographs were taken. I certainly liked that, a good way of getting a remembrance. We sat a window seat overlooking the splashing water from the boat and the scenery of city lights and other historical places like Alcatraz, Angel Island, Treasure Island and others. There were champagne bottle in our table, some wine memorabilia and our numbered seat. It’s an elegant evening dinner. We had a full course meal and it was so good. I was happy that hubby planned it. He is a man full of surprises and that’s what some of his qualities that I do love about him.





3 comments:

Lulu said...

wow ka nice dai oi. surprised gyud ang beauty nato, i was glad u had fun dai

Anonymous said...

hi,hopping by here, you have very nice pics there:)

ANGELROCHE said...

Halu dai Wella..pwerting suprisa nako lagi. daghan jud lagi na syang mabuhat na surprise nako basta naa sa mood. I wish his always that happy heheh! para nice ang adlaw sige ba.

Hi Del, thanks for the visit.