September 14, 2008

What will it be?

I don't have really a special plan today. It will just be a shopping around thing that is set probably in the afternoon. Right now, doing laundry where primarily my husband is doing it. Kind of him to spare me the load. We will go to Walmart to buy some supplies. Perhaps we could drop by to Great Mall for some clothes shopping or just want to buy what I am craving TCBY. I love their yogurt. I tasted their ice cream while I was traveling. Inside the airport I think it was Arizona stop over. I ordered a cup. I was loving it until when I had more stop over I looked if there's any other branch and lucky there was. I looked online to a location here near me and I found 2. One in Eastridge and one in Great mall. I was happy to look one. I am just a shallow person. Ice cream can make me smile especially my favorites. So enough of that, will see if I can do something here at this time. I am starving. grrhhh!

No comments: