September 13, 2008

Sproutwells



When I was in grade school, I happened to know athletes in my class as well as their mom. I wasn’t in the soccer team. I was just a supporting audience. These 2 moms were an avid supporter. From practices, competition and just any other meetings for the team, there present were there all the time. Intramurals every year were the highlight event to them.

It was also my expected month of the year. I enjoyed most of my time during the competition. They were great company. But one day, it was very colorful experience. The athletes that I knew of were not in the same team. They were rivals. I could hear the scream of the mom’s on the benches. So much words, harsh for the most part. It was very funny to hear all of those exchanging words. Sitting at the bench where this moms sitting opposite side. I sat in the middle. It was hilarious to be in the situation when you happen to know them. For an hour of shouting and screaming of cheers, I had a good time with them. Though they had it with a bad start during the game, they ended it with sportsmanship. It was like it never happened. If it was me, I could not imagine to end my day not carrying a bad heart.

Anyway, watch The Sproutwells from freshfunds.com, a cool funny site to laugh your heart out. The characters they used are family of veggies. Children can learn from this one. Don’t miss to see this. Also, don’t forget to join so you can earn points towards getting a prize or you may contribute for a donation. Whatever your heart tells you too, do it with compassion.

Post?slot_id=20191&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: