October 5, 2008

Breakfast

This is the most important meal of the day. I grow up to ate more portion in the morning and getting less to other meals. But when I reached the middle age of 20's, it started to decrease. I should have to concentrate eating more, it just didn't work. Also that very instant of my life, I used to work at night. My day turned a night. I woke up late in the afternoon where my meal begun. It spoiled my appetite in some ways. I was skinny that time. These days in my early 30's and where I am working right now. I just grabbed a slice of bread and juice in the morning. I get used to eat small.

Today, hubby and I went to Hometown buffet to eat for breakfast. I was stuffed. It was so good. I got my soup which I loved regardless if it's morning or what time of day. Some corned beef, ham, bacon, rice crispy, some sweets like ice cream how can that meal not make you happy? I got a full stomach out of that. Hubby got his egg omelette, and other sweets too. We were both satisfied. Next week again, another buffet of big breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's tough when you work strange hours to eat right but you are correct in that breakfast is the most important meal - it starts your day.