October 4, 2008

Check up

I had my doctor's appointment today. I was scheduled at 10am but kind of late when got there. I wasn't hoping I could have my appointment and see the doctor. All I had in mind was just to let hubby do his appointment at 10:15. The front desk asked the doctor if okay and we're both together inside. I got my weight which is 105.6 a little bit lower than 110 the previous year. I still managed to have my weight maintained in that range and my blood pressure is 110/70 which I would assumed normal. I don't know which is normal or not. All I care is if they say it's normal, I would go for it.

The doctor then checked my toes. She said it's a corn. I will just buy an over the counter medicine at walgreens or any other pharmacy out there. It's nothing serious and she said people has it. I was just concern on the little toe. She advised that if it's getting me pain in the future, I will need to have a surgery. Tough word to heard it. I hope it will not get worst. Also with the corn, I hope the medicine that I am going to buy over the counter will hep too.

With Joey's case, he got a swelling below his knee cap. It's not certain if it's a lump or something so he was asked for an xray. The findings will be read on Monday and the doctor will call him for the result. I hope it's not bad. I hope for the better.

No comments: