October 19, 2008

Dream Camera

I love taking pictures. Every occasion and events I always love to take that special moments with me through photograps. In my entire life I owned 4 cameras. Two is from Minolta and 2 from Canon. The two Minolta's where given from my mom but I don't have it anymore. It's those film camera used back then. The first camera I bought was Canon Sureshot WP-1. I was so happy to buy this camera back then. Though it was quite bulky, the features of this one made me happy that time. You can't imagine how many photos I took with this one. Also the compilation of Albums I had which somehow was destroyed when I checked back the last time I visit home in the PI.
The second canon I have is the one I got as a wedding present. It's a Canon SD400 5mp. This time not a film but digital. No worries on film just to worry on the batteries life and the number of shots per SD. I remembered the moment I grabbed it in my hand. I was in the kitchen with my dad-in-law looking at the beautiful bouquet I have where I got no pictures of it. We were talking that time to have them keep it or preserved it for me I should say. Then hubby all of a sudden gave me a bag of box. He surprised me with this gift. I was so happy and I took pictures of the bouquet that I left that day in my in-laws house.


This 3rd picture is not a Canon but one of the products from Nikon. I have heard so many good reviews with this. It's a Nikon D80. Many amateur and starting photographers are using this. My wedding photographer in Cebu used this camera and the quality of pictures he took it at the occasion was so beautiful. That is the time where I am loving to get this. Maybe someday, have to save first or if lucky can get this for a gift. LOL!

No comments: