October 15, 2008

Hope

I have been working for this company going 15 months now. I started with a temp agency under 720 hours until I was hired. I got an increase when the company directly hired me. I was not expecting they could continue my contract. I don't have any plans of pursuing it. I already have a vacation planned. My contract ended from the agency. The following month I got a regular job and was able to travel. Hope was too lenient that though I just recently hired they allowed me to take my vacation for 3 weeks to go and visit my family in the PI. I was lucky to have an employer who is very family oriented.

Last September, I got a performance review and again I have my salary adjusted. Not too high but not too low for the job position I am handling. I wish it could be more monetary wise but it's a non-profit company you couldn't ask for more. I am happy now on what I am having. I will still hoping for a better pay with a different job area. Less than 2 years I got 50% increase from my starting pay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there my friend just give it time and God will bless you. Please stop by and visit me. I have something for you. Have a great weekend.