October 25, 2008

I'm missing Hawaii

It is not like Hawaii that I miss but the beach itself. I grow up just 1 kilometer away from the beach. I used to go and swimming with my family and relatives mostly every weekend. You can imagine how tan I was when I was a kid. But the fun of swimming, the good seafood skin doesn't matter. It was so nice to remember back then.

I am fortunate that the person I married loves the beach. Oftentimes part of our travel is to go to a beach. This year we did travel to Asia. We went to see the beach but one thing I didn't enjoy was not able to go swimming. I missed that. Here in California, we go as much as we can to see the beach but the water is cold here so it's just part of site seeing. I missed to go swimming, feel the warm water and the waves crashing my body. I hope next time I can go to the beach and enjoy it.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! ka-sosyal pud oi, Hawaii man jud hehehe kuyog ko Roche beh hehehe