October 13, 2008

Midori restaurant

Last night, hubby took me to a Japanese restaurant. He asked me at first as to what would I like to eat. I decided to get some teriyaki flavor. So we went to a nearby restaurant. Just 5 minutes drive from my place the restaurant called Midori. We haven't dine there. It was our first try.

We walked in to the restaurant. Greeted by a gentlemen. The seats were cushion and very japanese style. It's nice and cool. The thing about chinese and japanese restaurant is their free tea. This restaurant has a good green tea. It's refreshing. After looking at their menu which I had a hard time comprehending. Well, of course words are written in Japanese and only some were in english. It's a common thing but it's a good thing to get some experience with different restaurants.

We orderd a starter of 3 pcs shrimp tempura and our main entree was beef teriyaki. The meal includes salad and miso soup. We were lucky because the starter was good, the soup and salad was delicious too. I was enjoying it. Also when the entree was served, it was so good. I am not sure with their sushi though. I am not a fan of sushi not even trying to eat it. My mind can't just grasp eating raw. It's my mental that keeps not trying. I just don't. If my mind can't take it, how much more with my stomach. I know how sensitive I could be with raw meat. To sum up this post, I would recommend this restaurant regardless if I haven't tried their sushi.

Beef Teriyaki

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Roche! wow! ang sarap naman ng food... I like beef teriyaki too its just the sauce and beef that makes it more delicious hehehe by the way I have an award for you

http://hazelicious929.blogspot.com/2008/10/it-is-very-inspiring-to-be-given-award.html

Wena said...

kalami man ana mam oi.....take care always!!!!