October 9, 2008

Seeing bad economy

The US economy is getting bad. I read lots of companies laid off and filing bankruptcy. The stock market is at the lowest too where DOW proclaimed a loss of 600 just for a day. Just few days ago and watching news and read some articles, the ripple effect of the economy causes global financial change. It affected countries like Australia and Singapore who just announced recession. How far can this economy go wrong? Is there any solution for this economy? Will there be any progress in the near future? No one knows on when and how will this economy recover. I am hoping for the best for our future. I wanted to see the dollar go up and more buying power than other currencies. I may just be imagining for impossibilities but I am optimistic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are saying that we are going to go into a great depression. i really dont know for sure just have to watch and see and hope for the best.