November 7, 2008

Photo Edit

Yesterday, Eve my friend from Australia talked over voice chat in yahoo messenger. Our topic went a long long way. She's so much fun to talked to. With our friendship, we just happened to see once. But the one night event were we crossed our paths gave us a very good impression. Until this very month, we haven't seen each other in person. The friendship we built for few years could be a lifetime. Out of her request, she wanted me to edit something for her. The following photos are mixed of a professional and a glimpse of my friend's profile. Photo editing is one of my passion. The photos below are my very first try.


5 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

this is cute Roche! you take time jud just to make this picture a good one, good job girl!

Anonymous said...

These are so gorgeous. You are so talented. I admire you.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to imaging perfection like that needing editing. It's funny, years ago I would have seen a beauty like that and thought, well, you know ;) but now I picture her wearing my logo.

Anonymous said...

good job mam......two thumbs up!!

ANGELROCHE said...

thank you all for the compliments... i just cant imagine before that I can make it. but somehow i make a justifiable one. i know i need to enhance my editing more. Still got more learning to do...again thanks to all. it will just give me more motivation to learn as much i can.