November 29, 2008

Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry

The time of season to reflect upon the blessings we received from the Almighty. I am blessed that I have a husband who is so good to me and a giver to my wants. There is so much to thank for. I am so happy that I have him in my life. He will always be there for me no matter what.


When I read about Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry I am up to it. I pity reading the messages from the soldiers. It melts my heart to imagine the families of these soldiers. I have few friends that their husbands are soldiers. I have a heart for them for I know they protect our country and help to achieve peace. Chaos is very popular in the Middle East now and others. These soldiers are fighting for their might to be alive and promote peace. One way to support them is giving them gifts for the holidays. At my company we are sending them some goods to help them in some way and these soldiers were writing back to us too. It’s very good to read their messages of saying thanks. Please do give them their wishes by making a donation to help their families who they have left behind. It is the right time to share what we have. No matter how the small contributions you can give, it is worth giving. Spread this word to your friends and family. This will generate a number of donations we can get. This is the time to share and a time to give thanks for the blessings.

Post?slot_id=27129&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: