September 30, 2009

Unexpected Gift



It was the day on his birthday. He came home in the afternoon, I greeted him with a hug and kiss and showed him the cake, and his another gift together with a card. He was delighted.


Later on, he told me that I have a gift. So I closed my eyes as he got it. He requested me to close it until I have it in front of me. I saw the small white gift bag. He asked me again to close my eyes and just feel what's inside. So I slid my right hand grabbed the paper and I touched a smooth case. He told me to guess what it was. I said "Ipod or light meter", he said you are "social". Well, that's just what I can sense. To my surprise, there it is the 32gb Ipod touch. He asked me to looked at the back. I saw my name engraved with a Happy fourth anniversary greeting. So touched with his thoughtfulness.

No comments: