November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year my thanksgiving day was different than the usual celebration we did with my husband. For the past 4 years, we spent our days traveling to a certain place. Last year 2008, we didn’t have the chance to spend it somewhere else due to the fact we just moved to a new abode. We just dined in at Black Angus.

Now, with friends celebrating it was so much fun. I am very glad to have it with them. It’s a tradition to have it spend with family but since we both don’t have our family here nearby at most times it’s just us. I am thankful that my good friend Marife and her husband invited us to be with them. It is so nice of them. The food was great. We have the big traditional turkey on the table and other delicious food. My first time with friends make it so special on some way too.

No comments: