January 5, 2010

Reflection on 2009

It was such a good year for me. I am better emotionally. I’ve got a fine spirit all year long. I am blessed to have a good husband who’s always been there when I am sick, in good health and with just anything that we did adventurously. I have friends who were there through thick and thin. I am so thankful getting into that direction. Though I had a rough start with my job and dealt with an old boss, the year ended with a new management and my responsibility stayed with no stress. I had almost given up on it but thanks to my husband who enlightened me about it. Our decisions were made and surpassed the ordeal.

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

yes girl! You are very blessed! Stay pretty all the time

ANGELROCHE said...

yes girl i am so happy that thing worked out for me and my friends last year. im hoping to continue and grow the bond. as well as for personal stuff i am glad it worked out fine as well. thank you for being there for me too!