March 10, 2010

Back to reality

I had just my vacation last month. I had a great time with my family. I spent most of my time with them, some good trips outside Cebu, food hopping, a day with friends and some real estate hunting. Overall, it was such a marvelous trip.

First week of my stay, the family and I had our adventure at Crown Regency and the swimming in Mantalupan Falls in Barili. The 2nd week my husband and I flew to Boracay for 4 days where we just spent it together. That very same week I met up with 3 of my friends and attended parties. On my 3rd week, we tried zip line adventure in Mountain View and our out of town trip in Bantayan with the whole family plus 2 of my relatives. They all loved the experience in the island. There was shortfall with our booking for the van when we were heading to Hagnaya but when we arrived the awesome experience was great. I am so loving to make my family happy and I am proud of myself and my hubby that we did it for them. I have such good memories of that trip. I will be posting some videos on that when I could have the chance to make one. The last week of my stay in Cebu was spent with real estate people and land hunting. I had never seen Cebu like that. Actually the experience thought me how big of an island Cebu is and there are still lots of places to explore. We had another site seeing again in Mountain View but just closeby zip line. I had organized that so everyone can see that especially my parents whom I believed never stepped down in the area. So it's good to have them see what I've seen. We also went that night in IT Park. It was previously known as the village before. Now, it's a call center location. It's a nice progress for the city and it's a clean environment. Hope they can maintain it. The food was great in Moon Cafe and Casa verde. And for our last night, my mom cooked dinner for us. My brothers gave us some firecrackers to lit and they were all happy to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary.

My time was great in Cebu and I had wished for more days. I know one day I will be back then and live there for long.

1 comment:

Polzic said...

Hello, you have a very nice blog!

Please visit mine

www.legosargentina.blogspot.com

Thanx