March 30, 2010

To an Anonymous Responder

I got pissed off with somebody who made a comment on one of my post. That person got a nerve to tell me that the color tone of my website is irritating. That person doesn't even know how to spell it right. If that person got a problem with my website, what the hell visiting my site. I don't care what that person thinks because I love the shade of purple. If got a problem, who cares. I'm sure that person has got no other thing to do but to criticize and maybe got jealous no one visited her/his site. My site got a rank of 2 and people are coming to read and visit. So who's site is irritating then.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas