July 28, 2010

A Guy Friendly Way to Plan a Wedding

Authored by Raymond Whitney

While my girlfriend was ecstatic to say "yes" to being my wife, planning our wedding was another story. Unlike traditional girls, she would rather I plan the majority of the wedding or at least half of it. Having seen my sisters and cousins get out of hand when it came to planning a wedding I was determined to make it easier by taking shortcuts.

After thinking about it I knew the easiest way and most guy friendly way to plan our wedding was to just take advantage of going online with my hughesnet internet and doing most of the work on there. While most were skeptical that it could be easier I was able to prove them wrong. I found that in one afternoon I was able to find more than five great wedding venue choices for my fiance and I to choose from as well as the chance to get great discounts on our honeymoon.

In addition to being able to compare and book our wedding venue and honeymoon, I was able to do real research on local wedding photographers and see what other customers had to say about them. I was glad I did my research because the photographer I was originally going to go with had horrible reviews. All in all, planning our wedding online using high speed internet orrs island saved me not only money but time as well.

No comments: