December 3, 2010

Death Proof

Contributed by Milford Woods

One of my all time favorite action movies is known as Death Proof and was created by Quentin Tarantino. He's actually one of my favorite movie makers of all times. This particular movie was really great. I have to admit that it took me awhile to get into it. The middle of the movie moves really slow and I was actually on the verge of stopping the film. But the ending of this movie is, by far, one of the best movie endings I've ever seen. The entire movie is built on action and adventure like no other.

The premise of the movie revolves around a man who kills women with his car. Apparently, he's made his car death proof so that he doesn't get hurt while driving it. After he's committed all of these horrible acts, he takes the car and tries to run some women off the road. Unfortunately for him, the women are stunt devils who know how to fight back. They wind up chasing the car off the road and forcing the guy to get into an accident. I know it might sound boring to some people, but the ending can't even be described with words. You'll just have to see this amazing action movie to believe me. The next time I watch Death Proof on my Direc 4 U television, I'll be sure to cheer those women on!

No comments: