December 7, 2010

The Incredible MILEY CYRUS

The Author of this post is Rolando Dickerson

Miley Cyrus is by far my favorite television actor. I watch her show on TV by Direct everyday when I come home from school because it shows amazing picture quality. No matter what, Miley never fails to entertain her audience. Whether it means she is being sarcastic or being bubbly, she is so great at what she does it's hard not to fall in love with her character. Miley Cyrus starr's on Hannah Montana, in which she has to play two completely different roles. A girl living her dream performing and as an ordinary girl living life each day at a time. This to me shows that she is a well rounded actor because when it comes to playing two different people, she has to remember to perform two different personalities exceptionally well so her audience believes it. Miley Cyrus is my favorite actor because everything she does, every move and decision she makes, reminds me of myself. I am very bubbly, I have a love hate relationship with my siblings, and my dad is always there for me. To be so young and talented is always a blessing, and Miley Cyrus is a perfect example because she can sing just as well as she can act. I look up to her because she a great role model to younger girls and to girls my age.

No comments: