February 9, 2011

Stroke

I have to emphasize on this because in my family we are prone to this. There were a few members of our relatives and in my household itself is already experiencing this. It could relate somehow on how we are eating. I would definitely agree that most of the people do have it didn't really care so much about the food content. My goal right now is to be aware myself too and watch I eat. Also, staying fit can help too.

A stroke is an interruption of the blood supply to any part of the brain. A stroke is sometimes called a "brain attack."

A stroke happens when blood flow to a part of the brain is interrupted because a blood vessel in the brain is blocked or bursts open.

If blood flow is stopped for longer than a few seconds, the brain cannot get blood and oxygen. Brain cells can die, causing permanent damage.

No comments: